Genesis G80 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We love every Genesis we have owned, best car for the money, best performance for sure!! Here lies the problem. They have had our G80, 30k on it, under warranty, trying to resolve a sputtering/hesitation upon acceleration usually low rpm. Diagnosis was clear for fuel related, electrical related issues leading toward drivetrain issues. Nope, didn't fix it. Now they've had the car for a month, thankfully giving us a complimentary G70 to use. The latest uncertain diagnosis was new transmission. Nope, didn't work. WOW. They couldn't be kinder to us and are diligently trying to figure this out with the highest trained service technicians on board. Baffled by this. Feeling sad it's become a hard to fix issue. I want my car back, but fixed. Anxious for sure but they're on it. What more can they do?? Weird!! Putting this out there to vent I suppose. Anyone have ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
We love every Genesis we have owned, best car for the money, best performance for sure!! Here lies the problem. They have had our G80, 30k on it, under warranty, trying to resolve a sputtering/hesitation upon acceleration usually low rpm. Diagnosis was clear for fuel related, electrical related issues leading toward drivetrain issues. Nope, didn't fix it. Now they've had the car for a month, thankfully giving us a complimentary G70 to use. The latest uncertain diagnosis was new transmission. Nope, didn't work. WOW. They couldn't be kinder to us and are diligently trying to figure this out with the highest trained service technicians on board. Baffled by this. Feeling sad it's become a hard to fix issue. I want my car back, but fixed. Anxious for sure but they're on it. What more can they do?? Weird!! Putting this out there to vent I suppose. Anyone have ideas?
No help here, I'm not a motorhead but love Genesis, had a 2010 for ten years and now I have the 2019 G80 3.3T and love it. Hope you get it back soon and don't have any more problemas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts