Sorry for the short delay. Here are the steps, as best I could reconstruct, from my own experience:
1. Make sure that your G80 is still under warranty i.e. within 5 years of purchase and less than 60000 miles;
2. Call Customer Service at 844-340-9741. Explain to whomever you speak with that your Rremote Start
does not work. This was NOT part of the Connected Services that Genesis let expire without any solution to the problem. You want and need your Remote Start. When they blow you off, ask them for the case number they have assigned. Do NOT let them off the phone until you get a case number. Do not allow them to tell you that they will email it to you. They won't.;
3. Write to Genesis at their California address
Genesis Customer Care
P.O. Box 20850
Fountain Valley, CA 92728.;
Tell them exactly what you;ve done without a reasonable response;
4. Write to the ADR program on page 9 of your warranty booklet and open a claim. It costs nothing and hopefully won;t have to use it;
5. Price the DroneMobile and the DroneMobile app subscription locally. Mine totaled $648.10 for both. I had it installed;
6 Hopefully you will get a response from Genesis. Expect no miracles. It took them 2 months with many unreturned phone calls and numerous unreturned emails;
7. Finally, I did a deal with them and they paid for the DroneMobile, the App and a bit more.
Hopefully this helps. If you need more info, please contact me. Great car. Lousy luxury car company.