Genesis G80 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new owner of the G80 3.5 Lux I am astounded at the lack of customer service. Vehicle just dumped at my front gate. No handover no oh by the way don’t forget it has to be service after a month.
rang Fraser coast Hyundai who didn’t even know what a Genesis was.
Anyone else have this bad experience?

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Yes. Now I am not alone. Former German car owner. All BMW dealerships were world-class and overly anxious to offer me a loaner.
connected services never worked from my new Day 1 G80. Called customer support in California, nothing was accomplished for two months, now in conversation with Genesis of North America and it’s not a pretty picture.
To make matters worse I had a greasy spot on the road and slammed into the left guard rail, I hope they don’t have to total it. It’s very hard to find black on black prestige model

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a new owner of the G80 3.5 Lux I am astounded at the lack of customer service. Vehicle just dumped at my front gate. No handover no oh by the way don’t forget it has to be service after a month.
rang Fraser coast Hyundai who didn’t even know what a Genesis was.
Anyone else have this bad experience?
Rinse and repeat for "most" Genesis owners. The dealer network is an embarrassment for a brand attempting to gain traction with a segment of the market that expects a better performance from sales and technical/customer service. Incredibly frustrating that no one is at home. I've never experienced anything like this with MB, BMW, Porsche, Audi, or GM..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rinse and repeat for "most" Genesis owners. The dealer network is an embarrassment for a brand attempting to gain traction with a segment of the market that expects a better performance from sales and technical/customer service. Incredibly frustrating that no one is at home. I've never experienced anything like this with MB, BMW, Porsche, Audi, or GM..
You said it. The only place close enough to buy my G80 was a run down Hyundai dealership. Pretty awful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a new owner of the G80 3.5 Lux I am astounded at the lack of customer service. Vehicle just dumped at my front gate. No handover no oh by the way don’t forget it has to be service after a month. rang Fraser coast Hyundai who didn’t even know what a Genesis was. Anyone else have this bad experience?
We have had excellent service by Open Road Genesis Vancouver and Victoria Genesis. Ownership of our G80 for the past three and half years has been a great experience. Love our vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts