Genesis G80 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2017 G80 3.8 Ultimate for a year now. Bought fresh off a lease w 39k miles. Love the car. Just recently the Nav system freezes after a while. I noticed it when the MPH icon on the heads up display wasn't changing with the posted speed limits. Pushed the Map/voice button on the dash....nothing. When I stop, turn the car off then on it works but only for a few minutes. sometimes it works normally. Has anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2018 G80 is having the same issue. Dealer had it for two weeks said it was fixed...not so, doing the same thing. The car is still under factory warranty and Genesis is telling me they don't know what to do. Very frustrating

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad I’m not the only one. That’s my next step is to take it to the dealer. hopefully it’s a software glitch. Thanks for the feed back

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2018 G80 is doing the same thing. It was “locked up” a few weeks ago and I was able to get it to the dealer while it was “locked up”. They did some diagnostics and found nothing. They say it’s a SiriusXM problem and Sirius says it’s a Genesis problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts