Genesis G80 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the community here. I'm always excited to interact with fellow Genesis G80 owners.
I got a 2018 Genesis G80 Sport (Polar Ice) back in January. I ended up with a **** of a deal because it was considered used (it was a showroom car) so I got it for like 42k excluding tax.

I'm loving it so far and I'm excited to be part of this community!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the forum tissle, congrats on the new G80. Always glad to hear when a new owner gets a steal. I really like that color on the Genesis and I think it would look even better with some black accenting. How many miles were on this "used" car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lol, i'd say considering that used is a bit of a stretch. Love it when the politics of a dealership play to our advantage. You plan on doing any aftermarket modifications to it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
How amazing was your deal? I know some new cars have around that mileage for some odd reason and those aren't labeled as used at all. So your "used" 75 miles G80 is an amazing find!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Tissle....beautiful car. That's a great unique color. It was one of the things that attracted me to the G80 Sport to begin with. You liking it so far?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey Tissle....beautiful car. That's a great unique color. It was one of the things that attracted me to the G80 Sport to begin with. You liking it so far?
That's what I noticed after having seen a number of new G80's on the road. I just wish Genesis would come out with more colors. Maybe once they get a High Performance Marque going we'll see that happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts