Compare the Audi A7 with the Genesis G80 here.
2020 Genesis G80 Starting Price: $42,550
2020 Audi A7 Starting Price: $69,995
- Above Average: A luxury sedan at a more reasonable price that comes with impressive features and good looks. It is also available with all-wheel drive.
- Below Average: No plug-in or hybrid model available, lacks European cachet.
- Consensus: The 2020 Genesis G80 compares handily to other, pricier German vehicles and, in some cases, outdoes them, though it does have less name recognition.
- Above Average: Very quick; high-tech interior; all-wheel drive; hatchback utility.
- Below Average: Sloped roof impedes rear headroom; dual touchscreens can be tricky; best for four adults, rather than five; expensive.
- Consensus: The 2020 Audi A7 is the hatchback version of the company's A6 sedan, with great power, a high-tech interior, and Audi's signature Quattro all-wheel drive.
I listed some overall points from KBB
that even from my experience hold true. Has anyone compared these two and found anything not already included? This comparison doesn't have to be new vs new either, a used Audi A7 priced like a new G80 can make for a very interesting comparison.