Genesis G80 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this beautiful car a week ago from a Nissan dealership in Ga. What I would like to know if anyone has done anything to get more than 311hp. Not looking at sending to some turbo shop but maybe a tuner or some exhaust mod not all the way back or cold air intake which I can’t see hurting unless the car no like but thought it can’t hurt if I use tuner. Newbie for sure. Car has 44k miles one owner and the Carfax was clean

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought this beautiful car a week ago from a Nissan dealership in Ga. What I would like to know if anyone has done anything to get more than 311hp. Not looking at sending to some turbo shop but maybe a tuner or some exhaust mod not all the way back or cold air intake which I can’t see hurting unless the car no like but thought it can’t hurt if I use tuner. Newbie for sure. Car has 44k miles one owner and the Carfax was clean
Reduce your energy bills, it performs as both insulation and an air barrier, sealing every crack and crevice, reduces up to 50%, of your energy bills. Guaranteed to pay-off starting day one.They make sure you have what is best for each project and gurantee a long term value.We highly recommended their services.
www.dmvfoam.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts