New G80 Track Tested (video) - Genesis G80 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-31-2019, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

New G80 Track Tested (video)

Some testing of the 2020 Genesis G80 was done on the Nurburgring recently. For anyone that doesn't know, its the most challenging track out there and one that automakers use to better dial in performance. Its safe to say that this time around the G80 will be closer to a BMW 5-Series/Mercedes E-Class than before. If you know how well the new G70 performs, this comes as VERY exciting news. If not, I suggest testing one out.

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plug View Post
Some testing of the 2020 Genesis G80 was done on the Nurburgring recently. For anyone that doesn't know, its the most challenging track out there and one that automakers use to better dial in performance. Its safe to say that this time around the G80 will be closer to a BMW 5-Series/Mercedes E-Class than before. If you know how well the new G70 performs, this comes as VERY exciting news. If not, I suggest testing one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg6lyP0oqrM
I'm incredibly excited to see what the G80 will do on the Nurburgring. I wonder if this means there's going to be a performance edition? Or if they're just going to make it more sporty overall.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page