Is Genesis a good AWD? - Genesis G80 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2016, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Is Genesis a good AWD?

Hi,

Just wondering if the AWD on the g80 is good ?

Trying to look into getting my AWD and I like the features that the g80 comes with
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2016, 05:21 PM

It's a massive step up from the last Genesis. But 'good' varies from person to person. What are you looking for in a luxury sedan that will deem it good to you?

What other luxury sedans are you looking at right now?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2016, 12:21 PM

I assume the G80 would come with AWD since that seems to be the standard now or at least have it as an option that you pay a bit more for. Worth it depending on where you live or if it's just something you're used to.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2016, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plug View Post
It's a massive step up from the last Genesis. But 'good' varies from person to person. What are you looking for in a luxury sedan that will deem it good to you?

What other luxury sedans are you looking at right now?
I agree with you.

I just want it to be a mix of classy/luxury with an afforable price and good traction. Comfortable in terms of space for driver and the seats.

I'm looking at a mix of high end to average luxury sedans.

The other one I have in mind in right now is the Audi A4.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGenesis View Post
I assume the G80 would come with AWD since that seems to be the standard now or at least have it as an option that you pay a bit more for. Worth it depending on where you live or if it's just something you're used to.
I wouldn't mind have the AWD, would be great during the winter time to drive in it.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG80 View Post
I wouldn't mind have the AWD, would be great during the winter time to drive in it.
Another power point to give it is the fact it will hold value better than a RWD version. Some people really look at minimizing the financial impact a depreciating asset like a car can be, so if you're that type of person... AWD well serve you well in that area.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plug View Post
Another power point to give it is the fact it will hold value better than a RWD version. Some people really look at minimizing the financial impact a depreciating asset like a car can be, so if you're that type of person... AWD well serve you well in that area.
Oh that's good to know ! Thanks @plug.

I rather have a car that would hold it's value, then depreciate as soon as it's out the dealership.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page